MADE WITH ONLY 2 INGREDIENTS! Beef and Salt.
Be Prepared! Store up for an emergency situation, use for camping or just store up for your family. Especially food prices are going up and beef may soon be scarce or unaffordable with so many natural disasters affecting farms and farmers everywhere! Great for long-term food storage, survival food, camping, outdoors, or everyday use!
One ounce of freeze dried beef will reconstitute into 3 ounces of fresh cooked beef.
Premium Freeze Dried Cooked Diced Beef
• Quick and easy preparation
• Fully cooked
• Excellent source of protein
• USDA Inspected
• No MSG
• Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Lactose-Free
Made from the highest quality, premium quality cuts of USDA approved & inspected beef, freeze dried beef dices is a must have for your home long-term food storage, survival food, camping or backpacking trip or outdoor excursion. It is soy free and gluten free and sourced from farms that don’t use any growth hormones.
Freeze dried food is the most superior method used for long-term storage as it eliminates moisture and oxygen while preserving its nutrients, color, texture, aroma, taste and flavor. Not to mention, it is lightweight and easy to store.
Use freeze dried beef dices like you would in any recipe or dish that needs beef. Just add hot water. This delicious diced beef will reconstitute to its original nutrient-rich, natural taste, tenderness and texture. Make your own backpacking or camping meals, use in stir frys, stews, soups, casseroles, pot pies, goulash, sandwiches/wraps, quesadillas and more!
Packaged and sealed in heavy duty, light-moisture-air tight, heavy duty Mylar Bags with Oxygen Absorber. Bags are resealable. Can store unopened up to 25 Years.* Use within 12 months after opening.
- 10 ounces dry = 30 oz constituted (Approx. 12 Servings)
- 16 ounces (1.0 lb) dry = 3.0 lbs constituted (Approx. 19 Servings)
- 32 ounces (2.0 lb) dry = 6.0 lbs constituted (Approx. 38 Servings)
- 48 ounces (3.0 lb) dry = 9.0 lbs constituted (Approx. 57 Servings)
* Shelf life based on optimal storage conditions. To achieve maximum shelf life, store in an airtight container and place in an environment with a temperature of 60°F or lower and humidity of 10 percent or less. Cooler temperatures are better.
MADE IN THE USA.