Non-GMO Whole Egg Powder is great for camping, survival / emergency, long-term food storage, baking, and everday homeuse! With the current egg shortage and prices of food going up, this is a great way to store up. This delicious whole egg powder is an excellent source of protein, vitamins, minerals, amino acids and fattly acids. Contains NO fillers, NO GMOs, NO antibiotics, NO hormones, NO additives, NO preservatives, and it is also Certified Kosher!
Non-GMO Whole Egg Powder 1lb - Gluten Free & Kosher
EQUIVALENT TO ABOUT 72 REGULAR EGGS or 36 LARGE EGGS
Whole Egg is not just a wonderful protein source, but did you know it is a superfood? Whole egg is highly nutritious and full of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, including Vitamins A, D, K2, magnesium, phosphorus, choline, selenium, lutein, and potassium. Eggs are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and amino acids, which are essential for brain function, reduce inflammation and support essential body functions.
All Natural, Non-GMO Whole Egg Powder is a must-have for survival or emergency supplies, outdoor meals or everyday home use!
Use like you would fresh eggs:
- Great for making omelets, protein shakes, pancakes, waffles, baked goods, desserts and more!
- Reconstitution not necessary when used for baking (just mix powdered egg with dry ingredients, then add in liquid to your wet ingredients)
- Excellent for backpacking and camping meals.
- Must have for Long-Term Food Storage, Survival / Emergency provisions
- Great source of protein, rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and essential fatty acids
- Also makes a great protein supplement for your beloved pet.
- It is very convenient, lightweight, versatile, stores easily and has a longer shelf life.
Sourced from fresh farm eggs, broken, filtered, pasteurized and dried under supervision by the USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service. Product is Non-GMO, Gluten-Free and Certified OU Kosher.
Each 1 lb package is sealed in a heavy-duty stand-up mylar bag with oxygen absorber.
FREE OF: GMOs, fillers, additives, antibiotics, animal by-products and hormones.
UPON OPENING: Discard enclosed oxygen absorber. Lasts up to 12 months after opening if stored in temperatures less than 75°F, sealed from humidity and air. Storing in refrigerator or freezer will prolong shelf life.
STORAGE: Store product at cool, dark environment less than 75°F, sealed from humidity and air. Stores up to 10 years—optimal shelf life in cooler temperatures, and stored in air-tight containers with zero gas transmission container. We disclaim any liability as actual shelf life results may vary depending on individual storage conditions.
TO RECONSTITUTE: 1 parts powdered eggs to 2 parts water. Cook as desired.
Made in the USA.